How does teeth whitening work?
Zoom teeth whitening can give you a smile up to 8 shades whiter in just 45 minutes! Even better, you don’t have to jeopardise the sensitivity of your teeth.
- Your dentist reviews your teeth before treatment starts
- Your dentist prepares your mouth and applies a layer of whitening gel to your teeth
- Zoom’s advanced blue LED light shines over your teeth to speed up the whitening process
- The process is repeated three times for a total treatment time of 45 minutes
- Once completed, your dentist applies a post-treatment gel to protect enamel and reduce sensitivity.
This short treatment can reverse stains from food and drinks, ageing, and even discolouration from some medications.